Help yourself, and help others by trialling tomorrow’s medicines today.
The key benefits of participation
- Access to treatments not yet available to the public
- Receive regular check-ups and medical tests at no cost to you
- Learn more about your condition
- Learn about recent medical advances
- You will be helping to develop treatments of the future
We are currently looking for volunteers to take part in clinical studies at our Wellington, Tauranga and Hawke’s Bay sites.
The staff at P3 are very friendly and helpful and made the experience easy to cope with. I wouldn’t hesitate to volunteer for any similar trial at P3.
I was invited to take part in a study of a new medication for pancreatitis. The study was for 3 nights and the staff made me feel very comfortable and put my mind at ease. I would put my hand up to volunteer again.
I have secondary progressive MS and participated in a year long drug trial at P3. It was a great experience. I was really well informed, so cared for during the weekly infusions and assessments and I would join another trial with P3 like a shot. Thank you especially Mary and Dean.